Kenneth L. Paretti
- Complex Commercial Litigation and Arbitration
- Regulatory Matters
- Administrative Law
- Business Law
- Class Action Defense
- Breach of Contract and Business Torts
- Franchise Litigation
- Insurance Coverage
- Consumer defense litigation, including deceptive trade practices claims
Kenneth Paretti represents franchised new motor vehicle dealers and regularly speaks and advises on matters related to the new motor vehicle sales industry. He represents the South Florida Automobile Dealers Association, the Florida Automobile Dealers Association and the Greater Tampa Bay Automobile Dealers Association. Through these associations Mr. Paretti has provided dealer education seminars and participated in drafting legislation designed to protect dealers and their business interests. Mr. Paretti has represented clients in a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters and civil trials in State courts, federal courts and Administrative tribunals throughout the country and has argued appeals on behalf of motor vehicle dealers in numerous Circuit Court of Appeals and administrative forums. He has counseled domestic and foreign based dealers and has represented motor vehicle dealers before state regulatory bodies, such as the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- Successfully represented franchised new motor vehicle dealers in numerous consumer and commercial litigation matters.
- Successful representation of franchised new motor vehicle dealers against all major automobile manufacturers including, but not limited to, General Motors, Ford, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Audi, Honda, Chrysler, Lamborghini and Volkswagen, in franchise litigation actions involving new points, relocations, modifications and terminations.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Florida Bar – Admitted 1988
New Jersey Bar – Admitted 1988
District of Columbia Bar – Admitted 1990
Dade County Bar Association
Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
St. Thomas University School of Law – JD with honors 1987
St. Joseph University – BA 1984