The lawyers of
Quinton & Paretti, P.A. have substantial experience in the litigation of general business and commerical disputes and have tried cases both jury and non-jury in a variety of areas. A few of those areas are highlighted below. The firm can provide details about other commercial litigation experience upon request.
Businesses and individuals throughout Florida have turned to the attorneys at Quinton & Paretti, P.A. to handle their disputes. Our group of litigators have extensive experience in handling trials, appeals, arbitrations, mediations, proceedings for temporary and permanent injunctions, and litigations involving claims of business fraud, breach of contract (including covenants not to compete), breach of fiduciary duty, negligence, tortious interference, defamation, deceptive and unfair trade practices, misappropriation of trade secrets, and a variety of other common law and statutory claims.
The attorneys at Quinton & Paretti, P.A. have experience handling construction disputes that have arisen on projects involving condominium buildings, single family luxury homes, a hotel, nursing home, fire stations, school, airport and baseball stadium. These projects and others have included the representation of owners, developers, subcontractors, suppliers and material men in disputes throughout Florida over design defects, project delays, contract standards, warranties, change orders, defective work, termination issues, insurance claims, bond claims, lien claims, and hurricane remediation issues.
Real Estate Related Litigation
Our attorneys have experience in many areas of real estate litigation, including the following:
- Representation of lenders and services in single, multi-family and commercial foreclosures, including obtaining the appointment of receivers, enforcement of guarantees and/or defense of lender liability claims.
- Representation of both owners and commercial real estate brokers in disputes over real estate commissions.
- Representation of landlords, tenants and property managers in litigation relating to lease and management agreements.
- Representation of owners/partners in disputes involving real property issues.
- Representation of loan servicers in various putative class actions in Florida state courts for alleged violation of Florida’s Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act and other consumer claims.